Building Block System Clever-Up! 3.0
- introduction to simple digital learning
- clear, simple shapes inspire imagination and creativity
- illustrate simple physical and mathematical relationships such as geometry and early calculation
- encourage spatial, logical and abstract thinking
- support fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, concentration, communication and social skills as well as self-confidence
- educational booklet & sturdy storage bag
Buy directly at a reseller.
The cubes, rectangular blocks, panels and strips make it possible to build, bridge and create inclines and levels. The cube is doubled, divided and quartered. Creative thinkers arrange patterns, structures and mosaics to make their first buildings. The pieces make it easy to compare quantities and sizes, carry out early mathematical tests or stimulate digital thinking. Building makes creative learning fun!
108 pieces (30 cubes, 18 rectangular blocks, 24 rods, 12 panels, 24 strips), 1 Educational booklet, 1 heavy duty cotton storage and carrying bag.
|Product weight:||3.975 kg|
|Age to:||8 years|
|Age from:||1 years|
|Number of parts:||108|
|Material:||Beech, Cotton, Birch (Plywood)|
Item no. 306250